shrug-l: (no subject)

Badner, Jessica, DCA jessica.badner at state.nm.us
Mon Aug 31 14:16:25 EDT 2009

Thank you everyone for your replies. They were most helpful. I used the
Spatial Adjustment Toolbar and the results were exactly what I needed.

For those who asked questions: The point data was from emergency
foundation stabilization in a historic building.  Because we were in a
very confined space and the arbitrary grid from the previous excavation
(outside) had been replaced by a new building our reestablishment
options were limited.

J.Badner
Archaeologist
Office of Archaeological Studies

Joseph C. Halpin Building
404 Montezuma St.
Santa Fe, NM 87501

505-982-1375

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail,including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.  -- This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.