shrug-l: USB Flash Drives

Sandell, Keith M. sandell.keith at mail.dc.state.fl.us
Thu Jan 15 20:32:39 EST 2009

WOW! Talk about a great community. The response I got on this post was
astounding!

I am sincerely grateful to everyone who provided suggestions. The list
became so extensive I don't think we left any leaf unturned.

>From local stores - Staples, Office Depot, Radio Shack, etc. To

Internet sources - TigerDirect, NewEgg, Promotional Product companies,
etc. To

Foreign sources - direct purchase from China.

Ya'll are a great group of people.

Thanks/

Keith Sandell, MBA

Correctional Services Assistant Consultant

Bureau of Probation and Parole Field Services

Office of Community Corrections

Florida Department of Corrections

2601 Blairstone Road

Tallahassee, Florida 32399

Phone: (850) 410-3045

Fax: (850) 487-4427

This electronic message may contain protected health record/care
information intended for addressee(s) only. Unauthorized release or
disclosure may violate state and/or federal laws.