shrug-l: Symbology Question

April Herrett htstech at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 30 17:54:50 EST 2009

Chris,

I may very well be misconstruing your problem but
what I think is the easiest if for you to create a field (or a separate
table) in Access that will contain all
Values from the four separate fields and of course unload each of their
corresponding coordinate fields, attributes, etc. to associate with
them.
At that point all you have to do is import as a layer, symbolize on the
value as a unique value and set up associated symbology for that value.

April Herrett
Regional Sales Manager
Futura Systems Inc.
Tucker, GA