shrug-l: Reminder: 2009 GIS Data Discovery Workshop - 9 AM - 5 PM July 9th, 2009

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit at em.myflorida.com
Mon Jul 6 13:07:48 EDT 2009

There is still plenty of space available to attend the 2009 GIS Data
Discovery workshop in person or remotely.

Register to attend in person -
http://www.floridadisaster.org/gis/calendar/view_event.asp?CalendarID=10
586

Register to attend GoToWebinar -
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/917740267

Also -- we are still accepting presenters. If you have GIS data that
would be of interest to the GIS community that supports emergency
preparedness, response, recovery, or mitigation, please join us and make
this a worthwhile event.

If you want to share information, but can't spend the time with us, feel
free to contact me with relevant information (data layer or portal name,
description, URL, contact info), and I will present on your behalf.

A resource doesn't have to be statewide to be of relevance-- I would
love to hear from a few counties and/or cities if they have
data/portal/applications that others could use if responding to an
emergency in their location.

Thanks,
Richard Butgereit
GIS Administrator
Florida Division of Emergency Management
richard.butgereit at em.myflorida.com
Office: 850-413-9907
Follow me @ http://twitter.com/Florida_SERTGIS
www.FloridaDisaster.org