shrug-l: Register for the first semiannual SHRUGinar- August 11, 2009

Tricia McClenahan McClenahanT at leoncountyfl.gov
Tue Jul 14 12:41:08 EDT 2009

We invite you to join us at our first semiannual SHRUGinar (formally SHRUG Quarterly meeting) on August 11th, 2009 at the Woodville Community Center. The SHRUGinar is a half-day seminar that includes breakout sessions focusing on GIS projects. Also, ESRI will be presenting what is new in the world of GIS.

There is no cost for this event, and lunch is included. The event will be catered by Sonny’s BBQ and Roly-Poly Sandwich Company. Please visit the SHRUG website to register to attend this event. In order to take advantage of lunch you must pre-register. . http://www.shrug-gis.info/biannual/Default.aspx

We encourage you to participate by being an attendee or a speaker. You are invited to share your knowledge with other GIS professionals. If you would like to present please contact Janelle Brown Janelle.Brown at dot.state.fl.us .
Presentations will be approximately 30 minutes.

Pre-registration ends August 6th, 2009.

Hope to see everyone there!

  Tricia McClenahan
  SHRUG President