shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and Functionality

David Kelly kellyd at frcgis.com
Tue Jul 14 20:50:31 EDT 2009

I had the name of the course listed incorrectly in the Subject line of my
original email.  It should have been ArcGIS Desktop II:Tools and
Functionality. I am sorry if this caused any confusion.

I will be teaching ESRI's ArcGIS Desktop II:Tools and Functionality course
at the Betty Easley Conference Center in Southwood on July 29, 30 and 31.

Click on the following link to go to the FSU website for more information
and to register:

http://learningforlife.fsu.edu/cpd/programSchedule.cfm?cid=3&pid=76

David N. Kelly

President