shrug-l: Georgia URISA Career Day and Student Award

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Mar 19 11:12:20 EDT 2009

TO ALL GEORGIA URISA SPONSORS AND FRIENDS:

CAREER DAY and Student Awards

Even though you may not be hiring right now, you are encouraged to
attend the Georgia URISA - Career Day. This is an opportunity for GIS
providers to share with aspiring learners how your organization is using
Geographic Information Technologies to enhance decisions and the
delivery of services in business and government. If you are hiring, this
is a great place to meet GIS talent.

If you would like to participate, please let me know and I will arrange
to have a table set up for your use. Also, we will have a table top sign
for your organization. You might want to bring some handout material.
This is always a fun event. Come and participate and honor the student
award winners.

Event: Annual Career Day and Student Award.

Date:   Tuesday, April 14, 2009 - 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM

Place:  DeKalb Technical College - located at: 495 North Indian Creek
Drive, Clarkston, GA 30021

Come and be a part of this educational career day. For more information,
go to: http://www.gaurisa.org/public_event.php?key=90265130178407055360

Ron Mulberry

Georgia URISA, Corporate Sponsor Board Member

ron at binarybus.com <mailto:ron at binarybus.com>

678-528-7105 office

770-712-8125 cell