shrug-l: ArcGIS for Natural Resources

David Kelly kellyd at frcgis.com
Sat Oct 24 12:13:32 EDT 2009

I will be teaching ArcGIS for Natural Resources at TCC on November 18 & 19.
As you probably know with ArcGIS 9.3 ESRI created, Desktop II, a three day
course to replace the two day Introduction to ArcGIS I course.  There is not
that much difference in basic desktop functionality between 9.2 and 9.3.
With the tight budgets everyone has to deal with we felt that offering  the
two day ArcGIS for Natural Resources course would give students an option
for getting training in the basics of the ArcGIS desktop without having to
pay for a three day course.  The ArcGIS for Natural Resources course is the
Introduction the ArcGIS I course with an ESRI approved Exercise book using
Florida natural resource data. The price for the course is $650.

Please contact Beverly Smith at TCC to register:

Beverly A. Smith

Program Coordinator, IT Programs

Tallahassee Community College

Center for Workforce Development