shrug-l: Historic Aerial Imagery

Kimberly Steele ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us
Thu Aug 12 12:42:48 EDT 2010

Hello SHRUGGERS: I know someone sent a link the other day to Historic Aerial Imagery. I have been looking through my email and can't seem to locate it. Can you please post the link again? We are interested in Florida Specifically Okaloosa County but I will take any lead I can get. We get requests for historic images all the time.

Thanks for your help,

Kimberly Steele
ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us<mailto:ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.us>
GIS Service Coordinator
Okaloosa County GIS
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Office (850) 651-7598
GIS Welcome: http://webgis.co.okaloosa.fl.us/gis/
WebGIS:http://webgis.co.okaloosa.fl.us/website/okaloosagis/disclaimer.htm

Please note: Due to Florida's very broad public records laws, most written communications to or from County employees regarding County business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.
 P Before printing, please think about the environment.