shrug-l: Historic Aerial Imagery

David Lyons DLyons at jonesedmunds.com
Thu Aug 12 12:58:33 EDT 2010

Not sure about the previous link but this one should work:

http://ufdcweb1.uflib.ufl.edu/ufdc/?c=flap

David Lyons, GISP
Department Manager - GIS

Jones Edmunds & Associates, Inc.
730 NE Waldo Road
Gainesville, FL 32641
352.377.5821 x1369
Fax: 352.377.3166
Cell: 352.871.7038
www.jonesedmunds.com <http://www.jonesedmunds.com/>

The information contained in this message and any file and/or attachment
transmitted herewith are confidential and may be legally privileged.  It
is meant solely for the private use of the intended addressee and must
not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the intended addressee.
If you receive this transmission by error, please immediately notify the
sender by reply email and destroy the original transmission and its
attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete.  The sender therefore does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  Although
this e-mail is believed to be free of any virus or other defect that
might affect any computer system in which it is received, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free.