shrug-l: Haiti data source list

Hoban, Robin [USA] hoban_robin at bah.com
Fri Jan 29 10:13:18 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am continuing to receive frequent updates to the Haiti data source list (new imagery, lidar, GIS data, blogs etc.) that is being compiled and distributed by Glenn Bethel, USDA Remote Sensing Advisor. If you have a need for this information (and are not already on his or my distro), please send me an email and I will forward it to you.

Also, please note my new contact information below. For those of you who know me, I am still based in Atlanta but now working for Booz Allen Hamilton on the DHS/DoD/NGA/USGS HIFLD program.

Best regards,

Robin

Robin J. Hoban
Associate/Information Exchange Broker