shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop Classes next week - Desktop II still has a couple of seats

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Jun 23 09:17:19 EDT 2010

The ArcGIS Desktop I class I am teaching next week is about full but
there are still several open seats in the ArcGIS Desktop II class. Here
are the particulars for anyone interested. Please feel free to pass this
along to others.

ArcGIS Desktop I: Getting to Know GIS

June 28 thru 29

Keck & Wood Corporate Office, Duluth Georgia - Confirmed Only 2 seats
remain.

$850.00

ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools & Functionality

June 30 thru July 2

Keck & Wood Corporate Office, Duluth Georgia

$1,325.00

These classes do count as education points toward getting or maintaining
your GISP certification. Other organizations and state licensing boards
will also accept these as CEU or PDH credits.  All students that sign up
will be enrolled in our Ongoing GIS Education Support Program. This new
program entitles you to following extra value services:

*	90 days of free phone, email, & web GIS support
*	15% discount off future Keck & Wood Instructor Led GIS classes
*	5% discount off DVD Self Paced Classes
*	5% discount off Instructor Guided Internet Based Classes
*	Able audit future sessions of the same class as a refresher at
no charge

Hopefully this new program will help stretch those already tight
training dollars a bit further. If you can't make these that is OK. We
will be offering them once again as part of the SHRUG workshop.  Contact
me for more information about our June- July classes.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-4055 fax

ESRI Business Partner <http://www.esri.com/>

Adapx Premier Capturx Digital Pen Reseller
<http://www.keckwood.com/186654.ihtml#capturxarcgis>

DocSTAR Strategic Partner <http://www.docstar.com/keckwood>

Click here to sign up for our Email Newsletter
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101787355057&p=oi>