shrug-l: SHRUG 2010 Workshop Panel Discussion

Brown, Janelle Janelle.Brown at dot.state.fl.us
Mon Nov 1 16:10:49 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

This year we would like to conduct panel discussions as part of our concurrent speaker sessions. Possible topics would include the History of GIS (for practioners with 20+ years of experience), the Future of GIS (discussion about what the future holds for GIS) and possibly a technical panel, where we could have a Question and Answer segment.

If you would like to participate as a member on any of these panels or have suggestions for panel discussion topics, please contact me.

Thanks!

Janelle Brown
GIS Analyst
Transportation Statistics Office