shrug-l: SHRUG 2010 Workshop Panel Discussion

C. Henry Depew sisu26 at nettally.com
Mon Nov 1 20:31:14 EDT 2010

Greetings!
      If the time does not conflict with one of my presentation
assignments, I would be interested.  My only question is the bit
about the History of GIS since I only started in 1994 although I did
work with mainframe computer programs to map things back in 1969 or
1970.  Given the capacity of the mainframes back then, what GIS was
being run 20 some years ago? .

C. Henry Depew