shrug-l: Selecting Dead Ends (Dangles) in ArcMap

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Sep 9 09:45:55 EDT 2010

Joe,

The topology method is the easiest way I can think of. I would suggest
asking ESRI for a temporary license for ArcEditor so you can try out the
topologies. If this is something you plan to do on a regular basis, I
would strongly encourage you to upgrade to ArcEditor. The topology tools
will save you a lot of time that will more than pay for the upgrade if
you maintain a GIS database.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-4055 fax

ESRI Business Partner <http://www.esri.com/>

Adapx Premier Capturx Digital Pen Reseller
<http://www.keckwood.com/186654.ihtml#capturxarcgis>

DocSTAR Strategic Partner <http://www.docstar.com/keckwood>

Click here to sign up for our Email Newsletter
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101787355057&p=oi>