shrug-l: GIS Concurrent License being used without permission

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Sep 22 13:46:03 EDT 2010

Matt,

Does the machine possibly have a Python Script that might be set to run
that requires an ArcInfo License? Or is it possible it grabs an ArcInfo
license because an ArcEditor is not available? Just Brainstorming.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-4055 fax

ESRI Business Partner <http://www.esri.com/>

Adapx Premier Capturx Digital Pen Reseller
<http://www.keckwood.com/186654.ihtml#capturxarcgis>

DocSTAR Strategic Partner <http://www.docstar.com/keckwood>

Click here to sign up for our Email Newsletter
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101787355057&p=oi>