shrug-l: ArcGIS Alternative

Hall, Melissa Melissa.Hall at em.myflorida.com
Wed Apr 6 09:47:33 EDT 2011

Just wanted to share a QGIS resource in case in comes in handy
http://woostuff.wordpress.com/

It looks better then it was last time I checked, but still not full
featured for people used to ESRI

Melissa Hall
GIS Tech
Florida Division of Emergency Management
Melissa.Hall at EM.MyFlorida.com
(850) 413-9905
www.floridadisaster.org