shrug-l: SUM: Determining radius of an Arc

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Apr 6 11:36:26 EDT 2011

Thanks to everyone that replied to my request. Most folks pointed me in
the direction of the COGO Tools which did indeed work. Others suggested
using ArcObjects. I was hoping there would be an easy way to access the
radius of the arc using tools available in ArcView out of the box since
this is what many of my clients use. It appears there is no way to do
that though. Guess it is time to hit the Esri ideas site.

Thanks again to everyone for your help. This is why I love being a part
of this group.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
Esri Certified ArcGIS Desktop Trainer
Esri ArcGIS Desktop 10 Certified Associate
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

ESRI Business Partner <http://www.esri.com/>

Adapx Premier Capturx Digital Pen Reseller
<http://www.keckwood.com/186654.ihtml#capturxarcgis>

DocSTAR Strategic Partner <http://www.docstar.com/keckwood>

Click here to sign up for our Email Newsletter
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101787355057&p=oi>