shrug-l: Esri Technical Certifications - Are you planning to take an exam

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Apr 11 10:59:39 EDT 2011

Good morning fellow Shruggers,

There has been a lot of talk about the new Esri Technical Certifications
on various blogs, forums and email list. I am wondering now how many are
planning to take one of these new exams and if so how are they
preparing. To help answer these questions I have created a quick survey.
I hope you will take a quick moment to run through the survey. It is
only at most 8 questions long depending on how you answer the questions.
Here is a link to the survey:

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e3ot1wiogmdfuso3/start

I look forward to seeing your responses and will share a summary of the
results with the list.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
Esri Certified ArcGIS Desktop Trainer
Esri ArcGIS Desktop 10 Certified Associate
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-4055 fax