shrug-l: South GA-URISA Meeting Update

GIS GIS at thomasville.org
Fri Apr 29 08:01:14 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick follow up, I had some questions on pre registration.  Please Please do pre register.  This is how we get a head count for lunch and have name tags prepared.  Today is the last day to pre register so if you plan on attending and have not registered please do so today.  You can bring a Check, no cash, with you Tuesday to pay.  If you do not pre register you still have to pay and may not get a lunch since the count is based on registration numbers.

Thank you all for the interest.

to pre register follow this link: http://www.gaurisa.org/index.php/event-reader/events/id-2011-may-South-georgia-urisa-sub-chapter-meeting.html

Duane "JT" Treadon
Planning Dept. GIS Analyst