shrug-l: GIS map on residential water and sewer connections?

Jeffrey Reed jreed at ecua.org
Fri Aug 5 14:30:10 EDT 2011

This might help you.

http://www.tlcgis.org/

----- Original Message -----
From: <Ruili_Lang at doh.state.fl.us>
To: <shrug-l at lists.dep.state.fl.us>
Cc: <Walter_Klein at doh.state.fl.us>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 1:23 PM
Subject: shrug-l: GIS map on residential water and sewer connections?

Could someone help with this question?

"Does the City of Tallahassee have a GIS database accessible to the
public that shows residential water and sewer connections on a GIS map?
"

Please contact Mr. Walter directly due to my email address change soon.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks
Ruili Lang
Phone (850) 245-4444 x-2456

How are we doing? Please take our survey...
http://www.doh.state.fl.us/environment/water/water_survey.htm
Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request. Your
e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.