shrug-l: GIS map on residential water and sewer connections?

Ruili_Lang at doh.state.fl.us Ruili_Lang at doh.state.fl.us
Fri Aug 5 14:23:56 EDT 2011

Could someone help with this question?

"Does the City of Tallahassee have a GIS database accessible to the
public that shows residential water and sewer connections on a GIS map?
"

Please contact Mr. Walter directly due to my email address change soon.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks
Ruili Lang
Phone (850) 245-4444 x-2456

How are we doing? Please take our survey...
http://www.doh.state.fl.us/environment/water/water_survey.htm
Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request. Your
e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.