shrug-l: 9th Annual SHRUG Workshop - ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT FOR EARLYREGISTRATION

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Aug 17 14:41:31 EDT 2011

Looking forward to this one. The Shrug workshop is one of the best
Conferences I go to each year. It is always well run, beautifully
organized and full of great educational opportunities. I have already
signed up to do at least one presentation. I know budgets are tight but
this is worth attending. Remember it is also a great way to earn GISP
education points. If you present you can also earn Professional
Contribution points.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP | Vice President, GIS/IT
KECK & WOOD, INC. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

2750 Premiere Parkway, Suite 900, Duluth, GA 30097
Direct (678) 417-4013 | Main (678) 417-4000 | Fax (678) 417-4055

tcorbin at keckwood.com | www.keckwood.com

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate