shrug-l: GIS Programming 101: Mastering Python in ArcGIS - Class confirmed

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Aug 18 09:27:13 EDT 2011

Hey folks,

I am happy to say the Mastering Python in ArcGIS class we are holding at
our training center in Duluth Georgia next week has been confirmed. We
have the minimum number of students to hold the class. There are seats
still open though. Remember Esri is dropping support for VBA completely
with 10.1, scheduled for release 1st quarter of 2012 and increasing
integration with Python. This is the perfect chance to start learning
Python so you can begin migrating those old VBA scripts.

For more information visit our website at
http://www.keckwood.com/Page.aspx?id=186655#schedule or just drop me a
line.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP | Vice President, GIS/IT
KECK & WOOD, INC. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

2750 Premiere Parkway, Suite 900, Duluth, GA 30097
Direct (678) 417-4013 | Main (678) 417-4000 | Fax (678) 417-4055

tcorbin at keckwood.com <mailto:tcorbin at keckwood.com>  | www.keckwood.com

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate