shrug-l: Address Locator with sub_address locations? Anyone know where I can download for Florida?

Swanson, Kathleen Kathleen.Swanson at MyFWC.com
Wed Dec 21 09:59:33 EST 2011

Hi, and happy holidays!  By chance would anyone have or know where I can obtain an address locator file that provides sub-address locations to use in ArcGIS 9.3?

Thanks!  Take care everyone....have safe holiday travels if you're out on the road.

Kathleen Swanson
Biological Administrator
Terrestrial Habitat and Species Conservation/
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
620 S. Meridian Rd. MS2A
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1600

(850) 921-1142 NOTE:  NEW OFFICE NUMBER
(850) 524-9421 (mobile)