shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop Associate Exam Prep Class dates added

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Feb 9 11:29:53 EST 2011

Good Morning everyone,

As many of you know I created and teach an Exam Prep Class for the Esri
Desktop Associate Certification exam. Based on demand from the first one
I taught last week, I have scheduled several more classes over the next
few months. The course is about 16 hours and will be provided online
using our Virtual Classroom so there is no need to travel. All you need
is a reliable faster internet connection and a phone or mic and speakers
to attend.

Our ArcGIS Desktop Certified Associate Exam Prep class was created by
Keck & Wood based on information found on Esri's technical Certification
Website and our experience taking multiple certification exams. Esri was
not involved in the creation of this class nor do they endorse it in any
way. Just wanted to make it clear this was not an official Esri class.

If you are interested in the course, please visit our GIS training page
on Keck & Wood's website at www.keckwood.com. I have also schedule
several other traditional instructor led classes including some at the
University of North Alabama which are also posted on the website.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Esri ArcGIS Desktop 10 Certified Associate
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-4055 fax