shrug-l: Label problem

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Feb 22 11:45:11 EST 2011

Gary,
Try creating a new label class for your label that only included the most current data. Then make sure to not label the default label class.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com <http://mail.keckwood.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.keckwood.com/>

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com <http://mail.keckwood.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.keckwood.com/>  for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.