shrug-l: Uninstall woe

Jay Johnson johnsonj-gis at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:21:30 EST 2011

I'm trying to uninstall the Student Evaluation Edition of ArcView 9.1 from a PC and to do so I need the install media, which unfortunately I seem to have jettisoned during our move out west.  Without the install media I face the unnerving prospect of performing surgery on the registry and hoping I don't nick the aorta whilst searching for the gangrenous appendix.

I realize this is a long shot, but does anyone have an install disk for ArcView 9.1 Evaluation version they could spare?  I don't need a valid authorization code, as the software doesn't actually need to work, I just need the disk to finish the uninstall.

Thanks!
Jay Johnson
Reno, NV