shrug-l: ArcGIS Server Licensing

Keith Sandell Keith.Sandell at citizensfla.com
Fri Jun 10 20:55:22 EDT 2011

Hoping someone else is still up out there for a late evening question
regarding ESRI Server licensing:

I'm having a difficult time finding the information I think I need or
want on their site or on the net.

The ArcGIS Standard Enterprise license is for up to four (4) cores...,
correct?

Is this total cores across all processors or up to four cores per
processor?

By no means do I know even a little about server hardware, so if someone
can shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Keith Sandell, MBA

GIS Manager, Corporate Analytics

Citizens Property Insurance Corporation

2101 Maryland Circle, Tallahassee, Florida 32303

ofc. 850.521.8341   |   cell 850.727.2897

"If we are to achieve results never before accomplished we must expect
to employ methods never before attempted." - Francis Bacon