shrug-l: ArcScene 9.3 SP 1 Esri Incident #927324 (Hemant K) All images not getting draped correctly on the DEM

Porter, William B. william.porter at famu.edu
Tue May 10 15:39:33 EDT 2011

In regard to the problems I had with ArcScene 9.3

On a whim I loaded service Pack 1 - and it works perfectly now.

I didn't read the documentation to determine if this was a known fix,
but it works happily now.

I didn't sew the images together:  I was doing one step at a time.  I
had downloaded the patches so I figured I should try to install them.

I guess I should load ArcGIS 10 sometime soon.

If I can remember how I made the buildings look solid I could die happy.
All I can do right now is see the top and bottom of them, as if the
walls are clear.

William  B. Porter     william.porter at famu.edu                412 5972

Application Coordinator for GIS / Infrastructure

Florida A&M University

EIT / GIS

1601 S. M L King

Suite 303