FW: shrug-l: Finding a cost efficient trip route

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Thu May 12 09:46:44 EDT 2011

Sears implemented an optimized routing and scheduling system based on Esri technology and experienced significant benefits.  See more here:

http://www.esri.com/library/casestudies/sears.pdf
http://proceedings.esri.com/library/userconf/geoinfo04/docs/stevejones.pdf
http://www.esri.com/news/arcnews/winter0506articles/sears-holdings.html

FedEx is also a big user of our logistics solutions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbg9i1Wp7ng
http://proceedings.esri.com/dvd/uc/2010/uc-index/uc/papers/pap_1520.pdf

More info here:
http://www.esri.com/industries/logistics/index.html
http://www.esri.com/library/bestpractices/mobile-resource-planning.pdf

Adam Carnow, GISP | Account Executive
Esri | 3325 Springbank Lane | Suite 200 | Charlotte, NC 28226
Office: 704.541.9810 x8679 | Cell: 980.355.2956
acarnow at esri.com | www.esri.com