shrug-l: ArcGIS 10 SP 2 Update - Might want to hold off installing for now.

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu May 12 11:19:30 EDT 2011

I am glad several folks are not having any issues. The one computer I
have installed it on doesn't seem to have problems either but the number
of people letting me know about problems they have been experiencing
since installing SP 2 outweighs those without issues by a 3 to 1 margin.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP | Vice President, GIS/IT
KECK & WOOD, INC. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

2750 Premiere Parkway, Suite 900, Duluth, GA 30019
Direct (678) 417-4013 | Main (678) 417-4000 | Fax (678) 417-4055

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate