shrug-l: Oracle Spatial Type Test

Keith Sandell Keith.Sandell at citizensfla.com
Thu May 12 14:44:28 EDT 2011

Hey all,

Is there anyone out there that has experience with Oracle Spatial Types
and access to an Oracle Database that supports the same?

We employ SQL 2008 and I have successfully loaded the features of 6
shapefiles into SQL, but I need to find out if they will load
successfully into an Oracle database or cause errors.

Thanks

Keith Sandell, MBA

GIS Manager, Corporate Analytics

Citizens Property Insurance Corporation

2101 Maryland Circle, Tallahassee, Florida 32303

ofc. 850.521.8341   |   cell 850.727.2897

"If we are to achieve results never before accomplished we must expect
to employ methods never before attempted." - Francis Bacon