shrug-l: Lat/Long(decimal degrees) to Meters withoutGeometryservice

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu May 26 14:15:48 EDT 2011

CorpsCon is a great program. I have used it for years to run coordinate
conversions. It is free from the US Army Corps of Engineers.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP | Vice President, GIS/IT
KECK & WOOD, INC. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

2750 Premiere Parkway, Suite 900, Duluth, GA 30097
Direct (678) 417-4013 | Main (678) 417-4000 | Fax (678) 417-4055

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate