shrug-l: Lat/Long(decimal degrees) to Meters without Geometryservice

Sykes, John John.Sykes at dep.state.fl.us
Thu May 26 14:14:25 EDT 2011

Have you tried using CORPSCON?

It is the generally accepted method for datum, projection & elevation conversions, etc.  I've noticed that most surveyors use this program for their conversions.

The FORTRAN code can be inserted into other programs if you are into that, otherwise you can run your data in a batch mode, or one point at a time.

-- John

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=John.Sykes@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.