shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop 1: Getting to know GIS - April 12 -13 in Metro Atlanta

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Wed Apr 4 10:50:48 EDT 2012

Good morning Fellow Shruggers,

I wanted to remind everyone that I will be teaching an ArcGIS Desktop 1
class on April 12 -13 in the Metro Atlanta Area. This class still has a few
remaining seats if you are interested. This is a two day official Esri
course which covers the basics of GIS and Esri's ArcGIS Desktop software.
This is a beginner class so no GIS experience is required. Some basic
computer skills is all you need.

Our normal cost for the course is $850.00 per student but we are offering a
15% discount in recognition of Tax day. That make the cost only $722.50.
Others offer this same class for as much as $1,010.00. If your organization
sends two or more students further discounts might be available. If you have
taken this class from me in the past, you may also audit this class free of
charge. You most provide your own course materials. If you do have your
course book let me know.

This course can be used as education points toward getting and maintaining
the GISP certification. Other Professional Certifications may also accept
it.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending the class or have any
questions.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate