shrug-l: RE: viewing parcels against Bing imagery in ArcMap 10

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Apr 23 16:15:32 EDT 2012

I have been playing with a couple of different transformations with little
luck to see if I could get a better fit. I wonder if the stuff you pay for
is better than what Esri provides for free with ArcGIS 10. If so this is not
a good test.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate