shrug-l: RE: viewing parcels against Bing imagery in ArcMap 10

Jim Robeson jim at gpserv.com
Mon Apr 23 16:32:22 EDT 2012

30 CM is the resolution, never to be confused with the accuracy.   One foot
is nice resolution..

Regards,

Jim Robeson

James M. Robeson

Mapping/GIS Sales, Trimble Certified Trainer

JR qrcode
<http://surveyingandmappingpros.com/> Description: Oval_color_1_small

Tallahassee Office

Phone (850) 656-6075

Cell (850) 212-0030
Fax (850) 656-1350

mailto:Jim at gpserv.com

GPServ.com <http://www.gpserv.com/>

Corporate Office

621 Brookhaven Drive

Orlando, FL  32803-2503

Phone:           407-601-5816

Fax:                 407-601-5826

Toll Free:      888-782-1997

 Products:  Trimble Mapping, Trimble Survey, ESRI, Leica HDS Laser Scanners,
LTI, Ricoh, Laser Craft, SECO