shrug-l: RE: ESRI UC

Griffin, Jason jgriffin at co.pinellas.fl.us
Wed Jul 18 17:01:40 EDT 2012

I'll be there, Sunday night through Friday morning :)

If anyone wants to talk about ArcMap/ArcServer 10.1 (Installs were super easy and Esri server clustering is pretty neat), ModelBuilder, or anything else let me know,

Take care,

Jason Griffin
Pinellas County Business Technology Services
(727) 453-3613
(727) 600-6634 Cell
jgriffin at pinellascounty.org<mailto:jgriffin at pinellascounty.org>
All government correspondence is subject to the public records law.