shrug-l: Arc GIS 10 and Pathfinder

Badner, Jessica, DCA jessica.badner at state.nm.us
Wed Jun 20 13:20:33 EDT 2012

I upgraded  10 and Pathfinder 5.1.  Now  I'm finding that I'm having geo processing trouble in random files.  For instance,  calculating  area in some shape files will cause an error and crash my system, same with intersects.  I've reloaded the program, installed service Pac 3, exported the data to shape (which then sometimes shows the calculation that caused the crash).  I've called ESRI and been told it's just the file.   I'm about ready to just pitch 10.  Has anyone had compatibility problems with Pathfinder 5.1 and ArcGIS 10?  Any ideas?