shrug-l: April GIS Classes - Traditional Classroom and Online

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Wed Mar 28 16:55:09 EDT 2012

April is packed with training opportunities from eGIS Associates. We have classes for the beginner as well as the advanced GIS User. The following is a list of those currently scheduled. Don't see what you are looking for? Contact one of our training coordinators at training at egisassociates.com and they will help you find the best fit for your budget, schedule and need.

April 2012

Metro Atlanta (Georgia)

*	ArcGIS Desktop 1: Getting to know GIS <http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/arcgis_desktop1.html>  - April 12 - 13
*	ArcGIS Desktop 2: Tools  <http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/arcgis_desktop2.html> & Functionality - April 23 - 25

Instructor Led Internet Class

*	ArcGIS Desktop Associate Exam Prep <http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/desktop_assoc_exam_prep.html>  - April 16 - 19 - Four 4 hour sessions from 1:30 to 5:30 EST
*	Using Esri's Spatial Analyst Extension for ArcGIS <http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/spatial_analyst.html>  - April 10-13 -  Four 4 hour sessions from 1:30 to 5:30 EST

Instructor Guided Internet Class

*	Building Mobile ArcGIS Server Applications <http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/building_mobile_arcgis_apps.html>  - April 16 - May 18
*	ArcGIS Server Bootcamp <http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/arcgis_server_bootcamp.html>  – April 2 – May 4

To download a registration form for any of the above listed classes  <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109619342028&s=59&e=001BaUffMctrX89McMDxnyATVjfuBJoPTIGF9l3_ZKjrjolCI7sm7kAgECurEzZ3EqdISs5M5pCC0Ym2MYfQxfvqvUH-8k07P6FnRqEgAtlgNGDHRzEx7R_p2BnOMwVaj_4NRdlkf59_mFOJsrmarRUUzTgl-UmxMh8U-e5LpcBVN22-n_uP69CDhnv9bTTnL2a> click here.

Can't come to us or have multiple people that need training. We can come to you. With our portable training lab we can conduct classes at your location. Contact us at training at egisassociates.com <mailto:training at egisassociates.com?>  for more information or a quote.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate