shrug-l: 9.3.2 floating license problem

Tan, Yurong (OIG) Yurong.tan at va.gov
Wed May 30 12:28:00 EDT 2012

The new license manager appears to work fine for version 10.0 and later, but not sure how it would work with 9.3.1 or earlier versions.  When you install desktop version 10, you would be forced to upgrade the license manager to 10 also.  The culprit may lie in the version difference between the license manager and the desktop.

Thanks for sharing
Yurong Tan