shrug-l: 2013 Workshop Committee Meeting GoToMeeting Information

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Tue Apr 9 09:34:35 EDT 2013

Good Morning,

Here is the GoToMeeting information for this afternoon.

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/960687311

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (619) 550-0004
Access Code: 960-687-311

Meeting ID: 960-687-311

GoToMeeting(r)
Online Meetings Made Easy(r)

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone(r), iPad(r) or Android(r) device via the GoToMeeting app.

Thanks,

Mike Kissane
GIS Developer
Technology Planning and Advancement