shrug-l: file network server issues

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Thu Apr 18 18:28:20 EDT 2013

Jim

Someone on the Colorado GIS Listserv just posted a similar problem. I don't
remember if it was on a network drive or not. David Allen, the author of
Getting to Know ArcGIS ModelBuilder, came back saying ArcGIS 10.1 version
geodatabases seem to be having some issues. If you can take it back to an
ArcGIS 10 version, it seems to work better. He based that on his personal
experience.

Personally I have not had that issue. Usually if I have a problem writing to
a Geodatabase closing ArcMap and ArcCatalog and then restarting them fixes
the problem.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate