shrug-l: Geo-processing Question - Redistricting Populations (Bret Whiteley)

Bob West bobwest2012 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 09:24:43 EDT 2013

Bret,

I am not sure if you got an answer to your distracting tool. But if you are
in Florida you can use MyDistrictBuilder
http://floridaredistricting.cloudapp.net/MyDistrictBuilder.aspx. This will
give you the demographics for each of your districts including the
population as you build them. It produces and .KMZ file which is just and
KML that is zipped. In the produced .kmz is a file listing the census
blocks included in each district. You can download a CSV file with the
statistics. You do not need a login for this program.

If you have questions call me I designed the program and developed most of
the data.

--
*Bob West *
9429 Buck Haven Trl