shrug-l: FW: FPRN Upgrade

Jim Robeson jim at gpserv.com
Thu Aug 29 11:19:39 EDT 2013

FYI to all GPS users who use real-time corrections with FDOT.  They are
beginning their upgrade process and will see some changes occurring.  Please
see the attached announcement that I am forwarding from Ron Hanson, FDOT.

GPS/GLONASS coming to Florida Soon.

Regards,

Jim Robeson

James M. Robeson

Mapping/GIS Sales, Trimble Certified Trainer

new logo quarter

Get it Repaired in Orlando!

Tallahassee Office

Phone (850) 656-6075

Cell (850) 212-0030
Fax (850) 656-1350

mailto:Jim at gpserv.com

GPServ.com <http://www.gpserv.com/>

Corporate Office

621 Brookhaven Drive

Orlando, FL  32803-2503

Phone: (407)601-5816

Fax: (407)601-5826

Toll Free: (888)782-1997

 Products:  Trimble Mapping, Trimble Survey, ESRI, Leica HDS Laser Scanners,
LTI, Ricoh, Laser Craft, SECO