shrug-l: SHRUG Training

David Kelly davidk at thomasville.org
Fri Jul 26 14:16:31 EDT 2013

There is one week left to give us your input on the training courses you would like to see offered at this year's SHRUG Workshop.

The link below will take you to a site where you can access a survey to help us decide what training we should offer at this year's SHRUG Workshop.  Once you are on the site click the link called "Please take the Training Survey" which will take you to the page that lists the courses we are considering.

http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop2013/training.aspx

Thanks

David Kelly
GIS Project Manager | City of Thomasville | Engineering
Office: (229) 227-3301 | Fax: (229) 227-4172
413 W. Jackson Street | PO Box 1540 | Thomasville, GA | 31799