shrug-l: ArcGIS 10.1 Patches

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Jul 26 14:25:05 EDT 2013

This month Esri has released several new patches for ArcGIS 10.1. I was
unaware of the ones Esri had released this month which actually addressed
many issues I have encountered. I thought I would share this list for others
that might have missed them.

1.       Geocoding Service Patch
<http://support.esri.com/en/downloads/patches-servicepacks/view/productid/16
0/metaid/1992>  - Fixes issuing trying to use ArcGIS Online World Geocoding
Service

2.       AutoCAD 2013 DWG Compatibility
<http://support.esri.com/en/downloads/patches-servicepacks/view/productid/16
0/metaid/1990>  - Allows ArcGIS Desktop to read 2013 Version Geodatabase

3.       PostgreSQL Versioning Patch
<http://support.esri.com/en/downloads/patches-servicepacks/view/productid/16
0/metaid/1989>  - Fixes issues when editing data stored in an SDE
Geodatabase powered by PostgreSQL

There were also a few released last month I did not see when they were
released either.  If you want to find a list of all patches or service packs
for ArcGIS 10.1 you can go to:

http://support.esri.com/en/downloads/patches-servicepacks/list?productid=160
<http://support.esri.com/en/downloads/patches-servicepacks/list?productid=16
0&productVersions=10.1&categoryTypes=5&categoryTypes=8>
&productVersions=10.1&categoryTypes=5&categoryTypes=8

As best I can tell, there will not be a Service Pack 2 for ArcGIS 10.1.
Instead Esri will be encouraging users to move to 10.2 which should be
released very soon. The good thing is that any map or geodatabase created
with ArcGIS 10.2 is also compatible with 10.1.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate