shrug-l: ModelBuilder and Python Classes in Atlanta or online

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Tue Jul 30 14:57:03 EDT 2013

We have a series of ModelBuilder and Python classes coming up this month.
You can attend at our training center in the Atlanta Area or online. Contact
me for more information or visit our website.

Introduction to ModelBuilder - August 5-6 -
http://www.egisassociates.com/intro-to-modelbuilder.html - $700.00 per
student

Programming ArcGIS 10.1 with Python - August 7-9 -
http://www.egisassociates.com/programming-arcgis-101-with-python.html -
$825.00 per student

We do offer discounts to organizations that send two or more students or
students that register for two or more classes.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate