shrug-l: Re: local base station files

Lewers, Shawn slewers at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 4 11:44:28 EST 2013

Thanks. DOT IS having troubles too.

sent from Shawn Lewers' IPhone

On Mar 4, 2013, at 11:30 AM, "Biernacki, Thomas" <Thomas.Biernacki at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Thomas.Biernacki at dep.state.fl.us>> wrote:

Hi Shawn,

I can only speak for the Tallahassee DEP Base Station. We are currently experiencing a problem with our network writing files to our FTP server.  Fortunately, it appears we are not losing any files, they just are not being made available to the public.  We hope to have this issue resolved this afternoon with all files being made available.

Tom

Tom Biernacki
Environmental Manager
2600 Blair Stone Road
Room 176A, Mail Station 3525
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400

Office: 850-245-8515
Sun Com: 205-8515
Fax: 850-245-7601
Cell:850-508-5747

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link. DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Thomas.Biernacki@dep.state.fl.us>.
PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state owned e-mail accounts are considered to be public records and will be made available to the public or the media upon request. Therefore, your e-mail messages may be subject to public disclosure.
<image004.png>  Help save our precious natural resources, please don't print this e-mail unless necessary.